|←Author Index: We||August Weismann
|German evolutionary biologist|
- The Effect of External Influences upon Development
- Essays upon Heredity (1889)
- The Germ-Plasm: A Theory of Heredity
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Works about Weismann
- “Weismann, August” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Weismann, August,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.