|←Author Index: Ha||Basil Hall
|Basil Hall was a British naval officer from Scotland, a traveller, and an author.|
- Account of a Voyage of Discovery to the West Coast of Corea and the Great Loo-Choo Island in the Japan Sea (1818)
- A Winter in Lower Styria (1836)
- Fragments of Voyages and Travels (1831–1833)
- Spain and the Seat of War in Spain (1837)
- Travels in North America in 1827-28 (1829)
- Voyage of Discovery to Corea (1818)
Works about Hall
- “Hall, Basil,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Hall, Basil” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Hall, Basil,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.