Author:Basil Lanneau Gildersleeve
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Latin Grammar (Gildersleeve and Lodge) (transcription project)
- Pindar: The Olympian and Pythian Odes (1885) (external scan)
- "The Creed of the Old South" (1915, reprint of a Jan. 1892 Atlantic Monthly article) (external scan)
Works about Gildersleeve
- "Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1906)
- "Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1924, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 98 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.