Author:Basil Lanneau Gildersleeve
|←Author Index: Gi||Basil Lanneau Gildersleeve
|Basil Lanneau Gildersleeve is an American Classical scholar, philologist, and author of several important Greek and Latin textbooks.|
- Latin Grammar (Gildersleeve and Lodge) (Index:Gildersleeve and Lodge - Latin Grammar.djvu)
- The Creed of the Old South (1915, reprint of a Jan. 1892 Atlantic Monthly article) (External scan)
Works about Gildersleeve
- “Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1906.
- “Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Gildersleeve, Basil Lanneau,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.