Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The National Question and the Class Struggle (1905) - Thesis on Marxism and nationalism -- "conditions of production" explained. Nationalism and class consciousness.
- Our Platform (1906) - Written by Borochov, adopted at first Poale Zion convention. National Question, Jewish Question, Zionism, Palestine: why and how?
- The Economic Development of the Jewish People (1916) - Essay on the political economy of the Jews with Zionist conclusions.
- Poale Zion Peace Manifesto (1917) - Contribution to international socialist peace congress in Stockholm. Encapsulates Poale Zion platform of the time, includes demands for national self determination and a League of Nations.
Other articles and speeches
- On Questions of Zionist Theory (1905) - Non-Marxist essay on urgency of Zionism and plight of Jews in the Diaspora.
- The Question of Zion and Territory (1905) - Polemic against the Uganda Plan, written prior to Borochov's "Marxist Zionism" stage; no Marxist analysis.
- The Aims of Yiddish Philology (1913) - History and structure of Yiddish.
- Hebraismus Militans (1913) - Borochov's defence of Yiddish against Hebraists who saw the language as "jargon."
- The Socialism of Poale Zionism in the U.S. (1915) - Borochov on American Poale Zion and the importance of socialism.
- Two Currents in Poale Zionism (1915) - Article on tensions between socialism and Zionism.
- At the Cradle of Zionist Socialism (1916) - Article on origins of Zionist Socialist movement and early splits.
- The Jubilee of the Jewish Labor Movement (1916) - Article reviewing history of Russian Jewish labor movement and its significance.
- Reminiscences (1916) - article reviewing the history of Poale Zion on its tenth anniversary.
- Eretz Yisrael in our Program and Tactics (1917) - Borochov's last recorded speech. Marks break with "orthodox" Borochovism.