Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ma||Sir Bernard Mallet
Louis Mallet; Registrar General and President of the Royal Statistical Society
British civil servant; son of Sir |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "B. M."
- Indian Finance Three Essays With An Introduction And Appendix (1880) 
- Free exchange; papers on political and economical subjects (1891)
- Mallet Du Pan and the French Revolution (1902) 
- Thomas George earl of Northbrook, G.C.S.I. A memoir (1908) 
- British Budgets 1887/88 To 1912/13 (1913) 
- “Mallet, Louis,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Baring, Thomas George,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
Works about Mallet
- “Mallet, Bernard,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- “Knighthood of Bernard Mallet,” in The Times (1916)
- “Death: Sir Bernard Mallet,” in The Times (1932)