|←Author Index: Ca||Cædmon
|earliest English poet whose name is known|
Works about Cædmon
- Bright's Anglo-Saxon Reader/Account of the Poet Cædmon
- “Cædmon” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Cædmon,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Cædmon”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “St. Caedmon,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Cædmon,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)