Author:Carl Gustav Jung
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jung, C. G. (1902–1905). Psychiatric Studies.
- Studies in Word Association (1919 translation)
- The Psychology of Dementia Præcox (transcription project)
- Jung, C. G. (1907–1958). The Psychogenesis of Mental Disease. 1991 ed. London: Routledge. (Collected Works Vol. 3)
- Psychology of the Unconscious (1916) (Wandlungen und Symbole der Libido, 1912) (transcription project)
- Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology (1916, tr. Constance Ellen Long) (transcription project)
- The theory of psychoanalysis (transcription project)
- Jung, C. G. (1917, 1928). Two Essays on Analytical Psychology (1966 revised 2nd ed. Collected Works Vol. 7). London: Routledge.
- Jung, C. G., & Baynes, H. G. (1921). Psychological Types, or, The Psychology of Individuation. London: Kegan Paul Trench Trubner. (Collected Works Vol.6 0-691-01813-8) (start transcription)
- Jung, C. G., Baynes, H. G., & Baynes, C. F. (1928). Contributions to Analytical Psychology. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul.
- Jung, C. G., & Shamdasani, S. (1932). The Psychology of Kundalini Yoga: notes of a seminar by C.G. Jung. 1996 ed. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press.
- Modern Man in Search of a Soul, chapter in the larger 1933 book The Basic Postulates of Analytical Psychology
- Jung, C. G., (1934–1954). The Archetypes and The Collective Unconscious. (1981 2nd ed. Collected Works Vol.9 Part 1), Princeton, N.J.: Bollingen. 0-691-01833-2
- Jung, C. G. (1938). Psychology and Religion The Terry Lectures. New Haven: Yale University Press. (contained in Psychology and Religion: West and East Collected Works Vol. 11 0-691-09772-0).
- Jung, C. G., & Dell, S. M. (1940). The Integration of the Personality. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Jung, C. G. (1944). Psychology and Alchemy (2nd ed. 1968 Collected Works Vol. 12 0-691-01831-6). London: Routledge.
- Jung, C. G. (1947). Essays on Contemporary Events. London: Kegan Paul.
- Jung, C. G. (1947, revised 1954). On the Nature of the Psyche. 1988 ed. London: Ark Paperbacks. (contained in Collected Works Vol. 8)
- Jung, C.G. (1949). Foreword, pp. xxi-xxxix (19 pages), to Wilhelm/Baynes translation of The I Ching or Book of Changes. Bollingen Edition XIX, Princeton University Press.(contained in Collected Works Vol. 11)
- Jung, C. G. (1951). Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self (Collected Works Vol. 9 Part 2). Princeton, N.J.: Bollingen. 0-691-01826-X
- Jung, C. G. (1952). Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle. 1973 2nd ed. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 0-691-01794-8 (contained in Collected Works Vol. 8)
- Answer to Job, 1952 treatise on the biblical character
- Jung, C. G. (1956). Mysterium Coniunctionis: An Inquiry into the Separation and Synthesis of Psychic Opposites in Alchemy. London: Routledge. (2nd ed. 1970 Collected Works Vol. 14 0-691-01816-2) This was Jung's last book length work, completed when he was eighty.
- Jung, C. G. (1957). The Undiscovered Self (Present and Future). 1959 ed. New York: American Library. 1990 ed. Bollingen 0-691-01894-4 (50 p. essay, also contained in collected Works Vol. 10)
- Jung, C. G., & De Laszlo, V. S. (1958). Psyche and Symbol: A Selection from the Writings of C.G. Jung. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday.
- Jung, C. G., & De Laszlo, V. S. (1959). Basic Writings. New York: Modern Library.
- Jung, C. G., & Jaffe A. (1962). Memories, Dreams, Reflections. London: Collins. This is Jung's autobiography, recorded and edited by Aniela Jaffe, 0-679-72395-1
- Conversations with Carl Jung and Reactions from Ernest Jones. New York: Van Nostrand.
- Man and His Symbols. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday, 0-440-35183-9
- The Practice of Psychotherapy: Essays on the Psychology of the Transference and other Subjects (Collected Works Vol. 16). Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press.
- The Development of Personality. 1991 ed. London: Routledge. Collected Works Vol. 17 0-691-01838-3
- Four Archetypes; Mother, Rebirth, Spirit, Trickster. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press. (contained in Collected Works Vol. 9 part 1)
- Abstracts of the Collected Works of C.G. Jung. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Govt. Printing Office.
- Psychology and the East
- Dictionary of Analytical Psychology
- Psychology and Western Religion
- Psychological Types
- Seminar on Nietzsche's Zarathustra (Abridged ed.). Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press.
- Correspondence between Jung and Pauli, 1932-58
- The Earth Has a Soul
Articles in The American Journal of Psychology
- "The Association Method", translated by A. A. Brill in The American Journal of Psychology, Vol. 21, No. 2 (April, 1910), pp. 219-269.
- The Seven Sermons to the Dead, 1917 poetry written in the persona of the 2nd century religious teacher Basilides.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1961, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 61 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.