|←Author Index: Cr||Catherine Crowe
|English novelist, story writer and playwright|
- Aristodemus 1838 play
- Manorial Rights 1839 novel
- The Adventures of Susan Hopley 1841
- The adventures of a beauty. 1852
- Linny Lockwood: A novel. 1854
Works about Crowe
- “Crowe, Catherine,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Crowe, Catherine,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.