Author:Catherine Fieschi Adorni
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ad||Catherine Fieschi Adorni
|Italian author and nurse. St Catherine of Genoa|
- The Treatise on Purgatory (1858)
- Purgation and purgatory; The spiritual dialogue (1979), translated by Serge Hughes
- Treatise on purgatory; The dialogue (1946), translated by Charlotte Balfour and Helen Douglas Irvine
Works about Adorni
- Life of Madame Catharine Adorna, including some leading facts and traits in her religious experience, together with explanations and remarks, tending to illustrate the doctrine of holiness (1858), by Thomas Cogswell Upham
- , article contains a brief biography along with those of five other "St. Catherines"
- , article contains a brief biography along with those of other "St. Catherines"