Author:Charles Alan Fyffe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fy||Charles Alan Fyffe
|British barrister-at-law and historian |
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "C. A. F."
- The Land Question (lecture, 1884)
- A History of Modern Europe, 1792-1878 (1895)
Works about Fyffe
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.