Author:Charles Alan Fyffe
|←Author Index: Fy||Charles Alan Fyffe
British barrister-at-law and historian
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "C. A. F."
- The Land Question (lecture, 1884)
- A History of Modern Europe, 1792-1878 (1895)
Works about Fyffe
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” by Foster, J. in Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888–1892.