Author:Charles Butler (1750-1832)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Charles Butler.
|←Author Index: Bu||Charles Butler
|English Roman Catholic lawyer and writer|
- Reminiscences (1821–1827)
- Horae Biblicae (1797)
- Horae Juridicae Subsecivae (1804)
- The Life of Fenelon, archbishop of Cambray by Charles Butler, 1811 external source
- Book of the Roman Catholic Church (1825)
Works about Butler
- "Butler, Charles," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Charles Butler," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Butler, Charles (1750-1832)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.