Author:Charles Cotton (1630-1687)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Charles Cotton.
|←Author Index: Co||Charles Cotton
|English poet and writer|
- The Essays of Montaigne - English translation of the essays of Michel de Montaigne by Charles Cotton 1686, revised and edited by William Carew Hazlitt 1877
Works about Charles Cotton
- "Cotton, Charles," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- “Cotton, Charles (1630-1687),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Cotton, Charles," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Cotton, Charles," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)