Author:Charles Cotton (1630-1687)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Charles Cotton.
|←Author Index: Co||Charles Cotton
|English poet and writer.|
- The Essays of Montaigne - English translation of the essays of Michel de Montaigne by Charles Cotton 1686, revised and edited by William Carew Hazlitt 1877
About Charles Cotton
- “Cotton, Charles,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Cotton, Charles (1630-1687),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Cotton, Charles,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Cotton, Charles”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911