Author:Charles Francis Bell
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Charles Bell.
- A List of the Works Contributed to Public Exhibitions by J. M. W. Turner, R.A. (1901) IA
- Walker's Quarterly: John Sell Cotman (1926) IA
- Walker's Quarterly: Miles Edmund Cotman (1927) IA
- "Poynter, Edward John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Oxford University Press (1927)
- Annals of Thomas Banks (1933) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2028
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1966, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 56 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.