Author:Charles Godfrey Leland
|←Author Index: Le||Charles Godfrey Leland
|An American humorist and folklorist.|
- English Gipsies and Their Language, 1874
- Fusang, or the Discovery of America by Chinese Buddhist Priests in the Fifth Century, 1875 (External scan)
- Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches
- Gypsy Sorcery and Fortune Telling
- The Gypsies, 1896 (External scan)
- “The Witches' Ladder,” in The Folk-Lore Journal, 5 (1887)
- “Re ‘How They Met Themselves’,” in Folk-Lore, Volume 1, (1890), pp. 403–404.
Works about Leland
- “Leland, Charles Godfrey,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Leland, Charles Godfrey,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Leland, Charles Godfrey,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911