Author:Charles Harold Evelyn White
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wh||Charles Harold Evelyn White
|English cleric; Editor of the The East Anglian |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. H. E. W."
- The Inventories of Church Goods in the Counties of Suffolk, Cambridge and Isle of Ely (1908)
- The Domesday Book of Cambridgeshire (1911)
- The Churches of Cambridgeshire and Isle of Ely (1912)
- (ed.) The journal of William Dowsing 
- (ed.) The East Anglian; or, Notes and queries on subjects connected with the counties of Suffolk, Cambridge, Essex and Norfolk (1890s) in multiple volumes
Works about White
- "White, Charles Harold Evelyn," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Death: Charles Harold Evelyn-White," in The Times (1938)