Author:Charles Kay Ogden
- The problem of the continuation school and its successful solution in Germany with Robert Hall Best, 1914 external link
- Uncontrolled breeding; or, Fecundity versus civilization, 1917 external link
- The Foundations of Aesthetics, 1922
- The Meaning of Meaning; a study of the influence of language upon thought and of the science of symbolism, with Ivor Armstrong Richards, 1923
- The Meaning Of Psychology, 1926 external link
- The A B C Of Psychology, 1930 external link
- Basic Vocabulary (1930)
- Basic English (1930)
- The System of Basic English (1934)
- Militarism versus Feminism (1915)
- The history & theory of vitalism by Hans Driesch, 1914
- The Philosophy of ‘As If’ by Hans Vaihinger
- Above the Battlefield (1914, by Romain Rolland)
- The Idols (1915, by Romain Rolland)
- Above the Battle by Romain Rolland, 1916
- Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus by Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1922
- The Social World Of The Ants by Auguste Forel Tr., 1928
- The Cambridge magazine (1912-1922) vol 1, 1912
- Psyche (1922-1952)
- "The History of Civilization"
- "The International Library of Psychology, Philosophy and Scientific Method"
- "To-day and To-morrow" (1924-).
- "Science for You"
- "Psyche Miniatures".
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1957, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 65 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse