Author:Charles Lincoln Edwards
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Swedish Kristineberg Marine Zoological Station" in Popular Science Monthly, 76 (February 1910)
- "The Zoological Station at Naples" in Popular Science Monthly, 77 (September 1910)
- "The Vienna Institution for Experimental Biology" in Popular Science Monthly, 78 (June 1911)
- "The Abalones of California" in Popular Science Monthly, 82 (June 1913)
- "Nature-Play" in Popular Science Monthly, 84 (April 1914)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1937, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 85 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.