Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ma||Charles Maclean
|British physician; medical and political writer|
- An Excursion into France &c, (1804) 8vo.
- Analytical View of the Medical Department of the British Army (1810) 8vo.
- Suggestions for the Prevention and Mitigation of Epidemic and Pestilential Diseases; comprehending the Abolition of Quarantines and Lazarettoes; with some opportune Remarks upon the danger of Pestilence from Scarcity. Intended to serve as an Introduction to a work, entitled, Researches in Turkey (1817) 8vo. pp. 104
- Evils of Quarantine Laws (1818) 8vo.
- Practical Illustrations of the Progress of Medical Advancement during the last Thirty Years (1818) 8vo.
- Specimens of Misrule (1820)
- Remarks on the British quarantine laws, and the so-called sanitary laws of the continental nations of Europe, especially of those of Spain (1823)
Works about Maclean
- "Maclean, Charles," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.