Author:Charles Moore Watson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wa||Charles Moore Watson
|K.C.M.G., 1905. C.B., 1902. Colonel, Royal Engineers. Deputy-Inspector-General of Fortifications, 1896-1902. Served under General Gordon in the Sudan, 1874-1875.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. M. W."
- "Gordon, Charles George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Jerusalem," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- "Sepulchre, The Holy," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "WATSON, Colonel Sir Charles Moore". Who's Who, 59: p. 1847. 1907.
- http://www.jstor.org/stable/1779648 OBITUARY. Sir Charles Watson.