Author:Charles Norris Williamson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wi||Charles Norris Williamson
|Black and White (magazine). Wrote many of his published works in partnership with his wife, Alice Muriel Williamson. Pen name, C. N. Williamson.British writer, motoring journalist and founder of the|
C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson
- The Lightning Conductor: The Strange Adventures of a Motor-Car (1903),(Revised and illustrated edition, 1905)
- "The Eccentricity of Fleetwood" (1901), short story from The Strand Magazine (US) August 1901
- It Happened in Egypt Project Gutenberg
- The Port of Adventure Project Gutenberg
- The Powers and Maxine Project Gutenberg
- Winnie Childs The Shop Girl Project Gutenberg
Edited by C N Williamson and R H Shepherd
- Memoirs of Carlyle with personal Reminiscences and Selections from his private Letters. 2 vols. 1881.
See also: Alice Muriel Williamson, his wife, with whom most of his published works were written.