|←Author Index: Ph||Charles Phillips
|Irish barrister and miscellaneous writer|
- 'A Letter to the Editor of the Edinburgh Review,' 8vo, 1810.
- 'The Consolations of Erin: a Eulogy,' 4to, 1810.
- 'The Loves of Celestine and St. Aubert,' 2 vols. 12mo, 1811.
- 'The Emerald Isle,' a poem, 4to, 1812; 2nd edit. 4to, 1812.
- 'A Garland for the Grave of R. B. Sheridan,' 8vo, 1816.
- 'Speech on the Dethronement of Napoleon,' 8vo, 1816.
- 'The Liberation of John Magee,' a poem, 8vo, 1816.
- 'Two Speeches on the Catholic Question,' 8vo, 1816.
- 'Historical Character of Napoleon Bonaparte, with a curious and interesting Letter of his/ 8vo, 1817.
- 'An Elegy on H.R.H. the Princess Charlotte of Wales/ 16mo, 1817.
- 'The Lament of the Emerald Isle' (a poem on the same occasion), 8vo, 1817.
- 'The Speeches of Charles Phillips,' edited by himself, with a preface by J. Finlay, 8vo, 1817.
- 'Recollections of Curran and some of his Cotemporaries,' 8vo, 1818; 5th edit, entitled ' Curran and his Cotemporaries,' Edinburgh, 1857, 8vo.
- 'Two Speeches in defence of the Christian Religion,' 5th edit. 8vo, 1819.
- 'Specimens of Irish Eloquence,' with biographical notices, 8vo, 1819.
- 'The Queen's Case stated,' 8vo, 1820; over twenty editions published in that year.
- 'Correspondence between S. Warren and C. P. relative to the Trial of Courvoisier,' 8vo, 1849.
- 'Historical Sketch of Arthur, Duke of Wellington,' 8 vo, 3852.
- 'Napoleon the Third,' 3rd edit. 8vo, 1854.
- 'Vacation Thoughts on Capital Punishment,' 8vo, 1857; this work was reprinted by the quakers for their own use.
- "An Address to Catholics" in The World's Famous Orations, vol. 6. (1906)
- "The Character of Napoleon" (circa 1817), in The World's Famous Orations, Vol. 6
Works about Phillips
- “Phillips, Charles (1787?-1859),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.