Author:Charles Reid Barnes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||Charles Reid Barnes
- Co-editor of the Botanical Gazette at the University of Chicago, 1883-1910.
- Handbook of plant dissection, 1886.
- "Asa Gray" in Botanical Gazette Vol 11, 1886.
- Revision of the North American species of Fissidens, 1887.
- Artifical keys to the genera and species of North American Mosses, 1890.
- Analytic keys to the genera and species of North American Mosses, 1896.
- Plant Life, considered with special reference to form and function, 1898.
- Outlines of Plant Life, 1900.
- A textbook of botany for colleges and universities, 1910-11.
- "Nutrition," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)