Author:Charles Rockwell Lanman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Whitney Memorial Meeting, editor (1897)
- "Buddhism" in The Harvard Classics, Vol. 51 (1914)
- Editor for the Harvard Oriental Series
- Atharva-Veda Samhita, editor (1905)
Works about Lanman
- "Lanman, Charles Rockwell," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1941, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.