Author:Charles Stanley Phillips
|←Author Index: Ph||Charles Stanley Phillips
Sometime fellow of Selwyn College, Cambridge; Chaplain of St Nicholas College, Chislehurst
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. S. P.*"
- The Church in France, 1789-1848 (1929)
- The New Commandment (1930)
- Hymnody past and present (1937)
- The church in France, 1848-1907
- Canterbury Cathedral in the Middle Ages
- “Æthelred II.” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Edmund Ironside” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Edward the Confessor” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911