Author:Charles Stuart Calverley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Ode to Tobacco"
- Verses and Translations (1862) (external scan)
- Theocritus translated into English Verse (1869)
Works on Calverley
- "Calverley, Charles Stuart," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Calverley, Charles Stuart," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Calverley, Charles Stuart," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Calverley, Charles Stuart," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.