Author:Charles Wentworth Dilke (1843-1911)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Di||Charles Wentworth Dilke
|Kt.; British writer and politician; inherited ownership of The Athenaeum, Notes and Queries, Gardeners' Chronicle and Agricultural Gazette|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. W. D."
- Greater Britain: a record of travel in English-speaking countries during 1866 and 1867 (1868)
- Speeches, March, 1871, to March, 1872 [v. 2: 1872-1873] (1872)
- The fall of Prince Florestan of Monaco (1874)
- Problems of Greater Britain (1890) in 2 vols.
- Imperial Defence (1892)
- The origin of the war of 1870 (1896)
- The British empire (1899)
- Greater Britain : a record of travel in English-speaking countries, with additional chapters on English influence in Japan and China, and on Hong Kong and the Straits Settlements (1907)
- Industrial Remuneration Conference, The report of the proceedings and papers read in Prince's Hall, Piccadilly, under the presidency of the Right Hon. Sir Charles W. Dilke (1885)
- Papers of a Critic
- The Papers of a Critic (1875) in 2 vols.
- The book of the spiritual life. With a memoir of the author by Charles W. Dilke (1905)
Works about Dilke