Author:Charles William Eliot
- “Address by President Charles W. Eliot” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- Address at The Dedication of Germanic Museum of Harvard University (November 10, 1903)
- “ADDRESS OF PRESIDENT CHARLES W. ELIOT” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
- "What Americans Believe In" from Armistice Day (1927)
- (ed.) Voyages and Travels: Ancient and Modern
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Contribution to Encyclopædia Britannica
Works about Eliot
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1926, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse