Author:Charles William Eliot
|←Author Index: El||Charles William Eliot
American academic; President of Harvard University (longest serving in Harvard's history)
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. W. E."
- “Address by President Charles W. Eliot” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- “ADDRESS OF PRESIDENT CHARLES W. ELIOT” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
- "What Americans Believe In" from Armistice Day (1927)
- (ed.) Voyages and Travels: Ancient and Modern (transcription project)
Articles in Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "A National University", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 3, October 1873
- "Addresses of Eliot and Marsh", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 12, February 1878
Works about Eliot