Author:Clement Charles Julian Webb
|←Author Index: We||Clement Charles Julian Webb
Oriel Professor of the Philosophy of the Christian Religion.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. C. J. W."
- (ed.) The Devotions of Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury (1903)
- Problems in the Relations of God and Man (1911) 
- A history of philosophy ()
- Studies in the history of natural theology (1915) 
- Group Theories of Religion and the Individual (1916) 
- A century of Anglican theology: and other lectures (1923) 
- “Webb, Benjamin,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Webb
- “Webb, Clement Charles Julian,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.