Author:Clement of Alexandria
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Paedagogus, or "The Instructor"
- Protrepticus, also called "Exhortation to the Greeks" or "Exhortation to the Heathen"
- Stromata or "Miscellanies"
- Who is the Rich Man that Shall Be Saved?
- To the Newly Baptized [ external source ]
Works about Clement
- Introductory Note to Clement of Alexandria by Arthur Cleveland Coxe in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Clement of Alexandria: The Exhortation to the Greeks. The Rich Man's Salvation. To the Newly Baptized, translated and with commentary by G. W. Butterworth, 1919. [ external source ]