|←Author Index: Ab||Cleveland Abbe
A.M., LL.D. Professor of Meteorology, U.S. Weather Bureau, Washington. Director of the Cincinnati Observatory, 1863-1873. Editor of Monthly Weather Review; and Bulletin of Mount Weather Observatory. Author of Meteorological Apparatus and Methods; &c.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. A."
Articles in The American Cyclopædia
Articles in The New International Encyclopædia
- “Frost,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “United States,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905. (in part)
Articles in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "William Babcock Hazen", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 31, May 1887
- "The Meteorology of the Future", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 78, January 1911
- "Sketch of Cleveland Abbe", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 32, January 1888
- “Abbe, Cleveland,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.
- “Abbe, Cleveland,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.