Author:Coe Finch Austin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Au||Coe Finch Austin
|John Torrey at Columbia University. Collected in Central New York, New England and New Jersey.New York state botanist who specialized in mosses and ferns. Curator of plants for|
- Characters of some new Hepaticae (mostly North American), together with notes on a few imperfectly described species (1869)
- Musci Appalachiani (1870)
- “Notes and Criticisms on Hepaticæ Americanæ Exsiccatæ” in Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club 6:85 (1876)
- Notes in the margins of Specimen Florae Americae Septentrionalis Cryptogamicae, by L. D. von Schweinitz, 1821, including:
- "I have on the margins, under Schweinitz's name placed what I conceive to be the correct names of the species as represented in Herb. Torrey — C. F. A.
- "Schweinitz's Hepaticae,"
- "Hepaticae in Herb. Torrey."