Author:Cuthbert Hamilton Turner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Bible," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (New Testament, Chronology)
- "Sanday, William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Oxford University Press (1927)
Works about Turner
- "Turner, Cuthbert Hamilton," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1930, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 92 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
- 1860 births
- 1930 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Modern authors
- 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica contributors
- Contributors to DNB, 1927 supplement
- Contributors to DNB
- Male authors
- Theologians as authors
- Historians as authors
- Fellows of the British Academy
- English authors
- United Kingdom authors
- Biblical scholars as authors