Author:David Émile Durkheim
- Les formes élémentaires de la vie religieuse (1912)
- Leçons de sociologie: Physique des moeurs et du droit (1950) [Unpublished lectures]
- The Rules of Sociological Method (1938)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2034 due to Renewal R383075
- Les Règles de la méthode sociologique (1895)
- Suicide: A Study in Sociology (1951)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2047 due to Renewal RE031922
- Le Suicide (1897)
- Qui a voulu la guerre? (1914)
Works about Durkheim
- Branford, Victor. "Durkheim: A Brief Memoir" in The Sociological Review, vol. 10, no. 2 (Autumn, 1918).
- Gehlke, Charles Elmer. Émile Durkheim's Contributions to Sociological Theory (1915).
- Published as Studies in History, Economics and Public Law Vol. 63, number 1 (1915).
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse