Author:David Croal Thomson
|←Author Index: Th||David Croal Thomson
The Art Journal from 1892 to 1902. Director of the Goupil Gallery from 1878 to 1896
British writer; editor of the |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. C. T."
- The Brothers Maris
- The Barbizon School of Painters
- Life and labours of Hablôt Knight Browne "Phiz"
- The Life and Works of Thomas Bewick
- Browne, Hablôt Knight
- Corot, Jean-Baptiste Camille
- Daubigny, Charles François
- Diaz, Narcisse Virgilio
- Rousseau, Pierre Étienne Théodore
- Troyon, Constant
Works about Thomson
- "David Croal Thomson", a biographical portrait by John McLure Hamilton from Men I Have Painted (1921).