Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ma||David Masson
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. Ma"
- Essays, Biographical and Critical (1856, reprinted with additions, 3 vols., 1874)
- The Life of John Milton, his magnum opus (1858-80)
- British Novelists and their Styles (1859)
- Drummond of Hawthornden (1873)
- Chatterton (1873)
- Contributed the Introduction to an 1877 facsimile of Paradise Lost, First Edition
- Edinburgh Sketches (1892)
- "Milton, John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part; with an anonymous co-author)
Works about Masson
- "Masson, David," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- “Masson, David,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.