Author:Douglas Houghton Campbell
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Elements of Structural and Systematic Botany (1890) (external scan)
- The Structure and Development of Mosses and Ferns (1895) (external scan)
- "A new Californian Liverwort". Botanical Gazette 21: 9-13, pl. 2. (1896)
- "The Development of Geothallus tuberosus Campbell". Annals of Botany 10: 489-510; pls. 24, 25. (1896)
- Lectures on the Evolution of Plants (1899) (external scan)
- A university text-book of botany, 1902 (external scan)
- Plant life and evolution, 1911 (external scan)
- The derivation of the flora of Hawaii, 1919 (external scan)
- Outline of Plant Geography (1926) (external scan)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Some Impressions of the Flora of Guiana and Trinidad" in Popular Science Monthly, 82 (January 1913)
- "Botanizing Excursions in Borneo" in Popular Science Monthly, 86 (February 1915)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1953, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 69 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.