Author:Edith Matilda Thomas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Children of spring (1888)
- Children of summer (1888)
- Children of autumn (1888)
- Children of winter (1888)
- "The Children and the Flag"
- "The God of Music"
- The Blessed Present (1899)
- The Masquerade of Time (1894)
- The Mother Who Died Too (1894)
- Nature and Man (1894)
- "The Red Cross Nurse" A treasury of war poetry, British and American poems of the world war, 1914-1919 (1917).
- "Sharer" from Harper's Magazine (July 1920)
From Fifes and Drums by The Vigilantes (1917):
- "Black Flag!" pp. 42-43.
- "The War of Bread" pp. 132-133.
- ""Ride, Vigilantes!"" pp. 141-142.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1925, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 97 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.