Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bibliotheca iuris canonici veteris (1661) editor with G. Voellus, based on his father's work left in manuscript
- Recueil de Divers Voyages Faits en Afrique et en l'Amerique (1674)
- "A New Discovery touching Vision" in Philosophical Transactions, 3, pp. 668–671
Works about Mariotte
- "Edme Mariotte," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Mariotte, Edme," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.