Author:Edmond George Petty-Fitzmaurice
|←Author Index: Fi||Edmond George Petty-Fitzmaurice
Baron Fitzmaurice; British politician and historian and playwright|
wrote non-fiction under the name Lord Edmond Fitzmaurice, fiction under the name George Fitzmaurice
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. F."
- Speech of Lord E. Fitzmaurice Made in the House of Commons, ... 1876 on Mr. Bruce's Motion Relating to Eastern Affairs (1876)
- Despatch, Inclosing the New Law for the European Provinces of Turkey (1880)
- The Life of Sir William Petty, 1623-1687 (1895)(External scan)
- Charles William Ferdinand, duke of Brunswick (1901)(External scan)
- The life of Granville George Leveson Gower, second earl Granville, K. G., 1815-1891 (1905) in 2 vols. (External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Life of William, earl of Shelburne, afterwards first marquess of Lansdowne (1912) in 2 vols.(External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The country dressmaker : a play in three acts (1914)(External scan)
- Dandy dolls (1914)(External scan)
- Moonlighter (1914)(External scan)
- “Lansdowne, William Petty Fitzmaurice, 1st Marquess of”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911