Author:Edmund Calamy (1671-1732)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Edmund Calamy.
|←Author Index: Ca||Edmund Calamy
|English Nonconformist churchman and historian|
- A Defence of Moderate Non-Conformity (1703)
- The Inspiration of the Holy Writings of the Old and New Testament Consider'd and Improv'd (1710)
- An Abridgement of Mr. Baxter's History of his Life and Times, with (2nd ed., 1713)
- An Account of the Ministers, Lecturers, Masters and Fellows of Colleges and Schoolmasters, who were Ejected or Silenced after the Restoration in 1660, by, or before, the Act for Uniformity (1713)
- The Church and the Dissenters Compar'd, as to Persecution (1719)
- Thirteen Sermons Concerning the Doctrine of the Trinity (1722)
- A Continuation of the Account of the Ministers, Lecturers, Masters and Fellows of Colleges and Schoolmasters, who were Ejected and Silenced after the Restoration in 1660, by or before the Act for Uniformity (1727)
- An Historical Account of my own Life, edited by (1829)
Works about Calamy
- "Calamy, Edmund (1671-1732)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Calamy, Edmund (1671-1732)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)