Author:Edmund Kerchever Chambers
|←Author Index: Ch||Edmund Kerchever Chambers
Edmund Kerchever Chambers was an English literary critic and Shakespearean scholar and Companion of the Order of the Bath
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. K. C."
- Poems of John Donne (1896) Editor
- The Mediaeval Stage (1903)
- “Clough, Arthur Hugh” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Shakespeare, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (biographical and literary section)
- “Vaughan, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- The Elizabethan Stage (1923)