|←Author Index: Sp||Edmund Spenser
|Edmund Spenser on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.English poet and poet laureate; a controversial figure due to his zeal for the destruction of Irish culture and colonization of Ireland.— Excerpted from|
- The Shepheardes Calender (1579)
- The Faerie Queene (1590–1596)
- Amoretti (1595)
- Colin Clouts Come Home Againe (1595)
- Prothalamion (1596)
- A Veue of the Present State of Ireland (1596)
Works about Spenser
- “Spenser, Edmund,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Spenser, Edmund,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.