Author:Edna St. Vincent Millay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Renascence and other poems (1917)
- Second April (1921)
- Eight Sonnets (1922)
- "The Dragon-Fly" (1922)
- The Harp-Weaver (1923)
- A few figs from thistles; poems and sonnets (1923)
- "Justice Denied In Massachusetts" (1927) 
- (And director) Aria da capo (one-act play in verse; first produced in Greenwich Village, NY, December 5, 1919), M. Kennerley, 1921.
- The Lamp and the Bell (five-act play; first produced June 18, 1921), F. Shay, 1921.
- Two Slatterns and a King: A Moral Interlude (1921), Stewart Kidd
- Three Plays (1926) (contains Two Slatterns and a King, Aria da capo, and The Lamp and the Bell), Harper