Author:Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Renascence and other poems (1917)
- Second April (1921)
- Eight Sonnets (1922)
- "The Dragon-Fly" (1922)
- The Harp-Weaver (1923)
- A few figs from thistles; poems and sonnets (1923)
- "Justice Denied In Massachusetts" (1927) 
- (And director) Aria da capo (one-act play in verse; first produced in Greenwich Village, NY, December 5, 1919), M. Kennerley, 1921.
- The Lamp and the Bell (five-act play; first produced June 18, 1921), F. Shay, 1921.
- Two Slatterns and a King: A Moral Interlude (1921), Stewart Kidd
- Three Plays (1926) (contains Two Slatterns and a King, Aria da capo, and The Lamp and the Bell), Harper
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1950, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 72 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse