Author:Edward Bibbins Aveling
|←Author Index: Av||Edward Bibbins Aveling
|English biology instructor and popular spokesman for Darwinian evolution and atheism; Socialist writer and translator; lived with Marx's daughter|
- Physiological tables, for the use of students, 1877 external scan
- Why I Dare Not Be a Christian. .
- Irreligion of Science. .
- The Wickedness of God. .
- The Creed of an Atheist. .
- The Student's Darwin. 1881.
- The Plays of Shakspere...: The Substance of Four Lectures Delivered at the Hall of Science, London. .
- Biological Discoveries and Problems. [c. 1881]. external scan
- God Dies, Nature Remains. [c. 1881].
- Science and Secularism. 1882.
- Botanical Tables: For the Use of Students. .
- A Godless Life: The Happiest and Most Useful. 1882.
- Science and Religion. .
- On Superstition. [c. 1882].
- The Borderland Between Living and Non-Living Things: A Lecture Delivered Before the Sunday Lecture Society, on Sunday Afternoon, November 5, 1882... 1882.
- General Biology: Theoretical and Practical. 1882. external scan
- The Religious Views of Charles Darwin. 1883.
- The Darwinian Theory. [c. 1883].
- Christianity and Capitalism. With Charles L Marson and Stewart D Headlam. 1884.
- The Curse of Capital. 1884.
- The Darwinian Theory: Its Meaning, Difficulties, Evidence, History. 1884.
- The Origin of Man. 1884.
- The Factory Hell. With Eleanor Marx Aveling. 1885.
- Monkeys, Apes and Men.1885.
- The Woman Question. With Eleanor Marx Aveling. 1886.
- Chemistry of the Non-Metallics. 1886.
- Natural Philosophy for London University Matriculation. 1886.
- Darwin Made Easy. 1887.
- Mechanics and Experimental Science as Required for the Matriculation Examination of the University of London. 1887.
- The Working Class Movement in America. With Eleanor Marx Aveling. 1891. external scan
- Shelley's Socialism: Two Lectures. With Eleanor Marx Aveling. 1888.
- Key to Mechanics. 1888.
- Key to Chemistry. 1888.
- Mechanics, and Light and Heat: For London University Matriculation. .
- Mechanics and Experimental Science as Required for the Matriculation Examination of the University of London: Magnetism and Electricity. 1889.
- An Introduction to the Study of Botany. 1891.
- The Students' Marx: An Introduction to the Study of Karl Marx' Capital. 1892. external scan
- An American journey  external scan
- An Introduction to the Study of Geology, Specially Adapted for the Use of Candidates for the London B.Sc. and the Science and Art Department Examinations. 1893.
- Wilhelm Liebknecht and the Social-Democratic Movement in Germany. . [external scan
- Charles Darwin and Karl Marx: A Comparison. [c. 1897].
- L.A. Tikhomirov, Russia: Political and Social. 1888. vol 1, vol 2
- Socialism, Utopian and Scientific by Friedrich Engels, 1820-1895; 1910 external scan
- Das Kapital by Karl Marx, translated by Samuel Moore and Edward Aveling (1886)
- The pedigree of man, and other essays, by Ernst Heinrich Haeckel (1883) external scan