Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ca||Edward Caird
|Balliol College Scottish philosopher and Master of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. C."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. C." in vol. 59
- A Critical Account of the Philosophy of Kant (1877)
- The Problem of Philosophy at the Present Time, 1881 (short work)
- The Social Philosophy and Religion of Comte (1885)
- The Critical Philosophy of Immanuel Kant (1889)
- Essays on Literature and Philosophy (1892)
- The Evolution of Religion (1893)
- The Evolution of Theology in the Greek Philosophers (Gifford lectures) 1904
- Hegel (1883) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- Individualism and Socialism, 1897 (short work)
- Lectures and essays on natural theology and ethics, by William Wallace, 1898 (ed.)
- Idealism and the Theory of Knowledge (1903)
- Lay Sermons and Addresses Delivered in the Hall of Balliol College, Oxford, 1907
Works about Caird