Author:Edward Cuthbert Butler
- The Lausiac History of Palladius (1898)
- Benedictine Monachism (1919)
- Western Mysticism: The Teaching of SS Augustine Gregory and Bernard on Contemplation and the Contemplative Life (1922)
- The Life & Times of Bishop Ullathorne (1926)
- Religions of Authority and The Religion of the Spirit (1930)
- The Vatican Council. The Story Told From Inside in Bishop Ullathorne's Letters, two volumes (1930)
- Ways of Christian Life: Old Spirituality for Modern Men (1932)
- (Church Dignitary)
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1934, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 88 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse