|←Author Index: Fr||Sir Edward Fry
w:Court of Appeal (1883-1892) and also an arbitrator on the International w:Permanent Court of Arbitration and zoologist; Fellow of the Royal Society, Fellow of the Linnen Society of London, Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London
GCB, GCMG; judge in the British |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. F.-y."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. F."
- A treatise on the specific performance of contracts : including those of public companies (1858) 
- British mosses (1892) 
- The Mycetozoa and some questions which they suggest (1899) 
- The Problem of the Feeble-Minded. An abstract of the report into the care and control of the feeble-minded with an introduction by the Rt Hon Sir Edward Fry GCB (1909)
- The Liverworts, British and Foreign (1911)
- A century of Greek epigrams; done into English verse (1915) 
- “Selden, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Selborne, Roundell Palmer, 1st Earl of” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- James Hack Tuke : a memoir (1899) 
Works about Fry
- A memoir of the Right Honourable Sir Edward Fry, G.C.B. [electronic resource] : Lord Justice of the Court of Appeal, Ambassador Extraordinary and first British plenipotentiary to the Second Hague Conference : 1827-1918 (1921)