Author:Edward Gibbon Wakefield
|←Author Index: Wa||Edward Gibbon Wakefield
|South Australia, and later New ZealandAnglo-Australian politician, the driving force behind much of the early colonisation of|
- "Householders in Danger from the Populace" (1831 pamphlet) (External scan)
- The new British province of South Australia (1838) (transcription project)
- Letters from Sydney
- A View of the Art of Colonisation (1849) (External scan)
Works about Wakefield
- “Wakefield, Edward Gibbon,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
- “Wakefield, Edward Gibbon,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Wakefield, Edward Gibbon,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911