Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||Edward Hannes
|English physician and poet.|
- Reflections on Mr. Varillas his history of Heresy, Book 1, Tome 1, as far as relates to English Matters, more especially those of Wicliff. (1688). Co-authored with William King.
- The report of the physicians and surgeons, commanded to assist at the dissecting the body of His late Majesty at Kensington, March the tenth MDCCI/II (1702). Co-authored with Thomas Millington and Richard Blackmore
- D. Tho. Sydenham M.D. In Schedulam Monitoriam de Novæ Febris infressu in "Musarum Anglicanarum analecta sive, poemata quaedam melioris notae, seu hactenus inedita, seu sparsim edita, in duo volumina congesta" (1699) Volume 1, pp. 90-93.
- In Exoptatum Gulielmi Regis ex Hiberniâ Reditum, 1690 in "Musarum Anglicanarum analecta sive, poemata quaedam melioris notae, seu hactenus inedita, seu sparsim edita, in duo volumina congesta" (1699) Volume 2, pp. 12-15.
Works about Hannes
- "Hannes, Edward," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.