Author:Edward Harper Parker
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
- Up the Yang-tse (1891) (external scan), reprinted from The China Review
- Burma, with Special Reference to Her Relations with China (1893) (external scan)
- A Thousand Years of the Tartars (1895) (external scan)
- The Life, Labours and Doctrines of Confucius (1897)
- China: Her History, Diplomacy and Commerce from the Earliest Times to the Present Day (1901) (external scan)
- China and Religion (1905)
- "China and the Ancient Cabul Valley" in The English Historical Review, 20 (80) (October, 1905), pp. 625–636
- Ancient China Simplified (1908) (external scan)
- Chinese Account of the Opium War (1888) (external scan), from Wei Yuan's Shengwuji
Works about Parker
- "Parker, Edward Harper," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Parker, Edward Harper," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1926, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.